What is the Customer Service Counts Award?
The “Customer Service Counts” Award is presented to a local employee or volunteer who:
– Displays pride in their job or volunteer position.
– Provides exceptional and helpful assistance.
– Demonstrates a friendly demeanor.
What is the Criteria of the Award?
– Any local employee or volunteer
– Nominations need to be submitted in writing with sufficient support information to the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce, 7471 Monterey Street, Gilroy, by the 10th of
each month. All nominations are kept on file for future consideration.
– Nominations are submitted to the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for approval.
How is Recognition Given?
– A plaque is presented to the recipient at the monthly Breakfast Club meeting.
– A photo and story will appear in the Gilroy Business Focus.