Labor Day - Chamber Office Closed
9:00am - 5:00pm
Chamber After Hours Business Mixer
5:30pm - 7:00pm
Government Relations Committee Meeting
District 1 County Supervisor, Mike Wasserman, will give an update on County issues. The Chamber GRC meetings are open to the public.
7:30am - 9:00am
Breakfast Sponsored by Bonita Springs Hospice Care
6:45am - 8:00am
The Biggest Game in Town
5:30pm – 9:00pm Doors Open: 5:30 Poker: 6:00pm-7:00pm Movie: 7:30pm – 9:00pm Cost $40 for the movie, includes heavy apps and a drink-limited...
5:30pm - 9:00pm
Thursday, Oct 11, 2018
5:00pm – 8:00pm
Gilroy Gardens Family Theme park
*Please call the Chamber office to reserve your space 408-842-6437*
There are nearly 90 businesses participating. We are going to set up the tables for the event the day before
- You will receive your booth location upon arrival.
- You will have either a 6’ or 8’ table that you registered for.
- You can arrive after 2:00 pm on Thursday, 10/11/18 to set-up.
- Each table will be covered with a table linen, either black or orange.
- There are no walls or back drops to tape signs on.
- Power is only for those that registered for power (If possible arrive by 4:00pm to check on power source) AND BRING YOUR OWN POWER CORD PLEASE.
- If you need to sit down make sure to bring a chair.
On the day of the Expo you can drive up to the event tent to unload your car, but you must plan to unload your car and immediately move it to the back/employee parking lot that you drove through to get to event tent. We will be having 90+ businesses unloading. Gilroy Gardens has very strict rules about having vehicles operating in the park when guests are present. Please plan your displays and your day to coordinate with this important rule. It’s better to be early. There will be no vehicle(s) allowed in Gilroy Gardens after 4:00 pm.
Directions for Vendors:
- Turn to the left at the ”Y” after entering the Park
- Follow the winding road to the back/employee parking lot
- Proceed to the buildings at the far end of the parking lot and drive up the small road between the buildings.
- Take a right at the T
- Proceed thru gate and veer left under the railroad trestle
- Proceed straight towards the Event Tent
- After unloading your supplies, immediately park your car to the back/employee parking lot
- No cars allowed in Gilroy Gardens after 4:00pm.
If you arrive after 4:00 pm you will have to park your car in one of the lots and walk your display into the park to the Event Tent with your own wagon or hand truck.
Our event is scheduled to begin at 5:00 pm. Some guests may arrive early, which is fine with us. You do not need to stress about those early arrivals. We will encourage them to stroll the park until our 5:00 pm start time.
We will have food and drink vendors and Gilroy Gardens will provide complimentary sodas, coffee and cocoa. They will also be selling craft beer.
- Those of you serving food and drink – please be sure to have the implements needed by the guests to enjoy your food/drink: Ice, napkins, plates, spoons, forks, glasses.
- Don’t forget bottle openers, warmers, etc. as needed.
- If this is a problem for you please give me a call to discuss
The same driving-your-car-to-the-event-tent will have to be followed at the end of the event. For the safety of all Once we get the go ahead from Gilroy Gardens, then you can again drive your cars up to the event tent to reload your equipment-but not before we have their okay.
Event LocationGilroy Gardens Family Theme park
Gilroy, CA, 95020