2018 Garlic City Car Show Events
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 – “Show & Shine” at The Stomping Ground
Thursday, August 16, 2018 – Parade of Cars with “Downtown Live” music Series
Friday, August 17, 2018 – TBD
Saturday, August 18, 2018 – Garlic City Car Show in Downtown Gilroy:
- Pre-registered check-in booth 7:00 am – 10:45 am
- Day of event registration check-in booth 8:30 am – 10:45 am
- Registration/check-in is located at the Caltrain station parking lot
at Monterey and 8th Streets.
- Merchant Awards will be presented from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Trophies will be presented at 5:00 pm
- Parking will be assigned. Your parking space number will be on your confirmation letter.
- All vehicles entered in this event must be licensed, insured and registered for the event.
- All cars must be parked by 11:00 am.
- For the safety of everyone, no cars may exit the show until 6:00pm.
- No outside alcohol will be permitted.
- No hydraulics on vehicles.
- No drones will be allowed.
Event sponsor reserves the right to restrict entrant to acceptable behavior during any and all activities of the Garlic City Car Show, Show & Shines and Parade of Cars. Open headers, tire spin or any other reason an entrant or his/her vehicle or their appearance or conduct are deemed objectionable by event sponsor, entrant and vehicle will be subject to eviction from the event area. Any poor behavior outside the event will be reason for denying admittance of vehicle and entrant in event area. In the case of eviction or restriction, the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce is not liable for refunding entry fees except at its own discretion. Pre-registered vehicles will be assigned a parking space. Late registration and day of event registration parking will be assigned a parking space number not already assigned. The event sponsor reserves the right to hold spaces at their discretion.
In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate, entrants, participants and spectators, by execution of this entry form, hereby release and discharge the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce, the City of Gilroy, their officers, directors and employees, agents, representatives, servants and anyone else connected with the management and presentation of the Garlic City Car Show of and from any and all unknown damages, inquires, losses, judgements and or claims that may be suffered by the entrants to his person or property. Each entrant expressly agrees to indemnify all the foregoing entities firms, persons and bodies from any and all liability occasioned by or resulting from the conduct of entrants or any participant assisting or cooperating with entrant and under direction or control of entrant.
IMPORTANT: Complete registration from and click, “Submit Registration Form,” then click, “Submit Payment.”