How would you like to win a trip to South Lake Tahoe for 3 days and 2 nights? Purchase a pumpkin dish, item or drink from 10 or more of the participating restaurants listed below and you will qualify to be entered into a drawing for a two-night stay in South Lake Tahoe. The Gilroy Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the 7th Annual Pumpkin People Restaurant Passport Contest. Passports listing all participating restaurants and their dishes are available on our website as well as at all participating restaurants. After purchasing a pumpkin item from a participating restaurant, ask to have a sticker for your passport indicating your participation with that restaurant.
Patrons who return the passports to the Chamber office with stickers from 4 – 9 different participating restaurants will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant. Patrons who return their passports with 10 or more stamps from different participating restaurants will be entered into a drawing for a 2-night stay in South Lake Tahoe.
Return passports to the Chamber of Commerce office no later than Friday, November 6, 2020. Be sure your name and contact information are on your passport.
- Baskin Robbins (1st Street) – Pumpkin Ice Cream and Toppings
- Bobaloca – Pumpkin Spice Tea and Smoothies
- Cafe 152 Bread Co.– Pumpkin Loaf, Pumpkin Cookies
- The Claddagh Pub & Restaurant – Pumpkin Soup, Pumpkin Martini
- Fifth Street Coffee – Pumpkin Spiced Latte, Pumpkin Bread
- First Street Coffee – Pumpkin Vanilla Latte
- Jersey Mike’s Subs – Pumpkin Cookies
- Kneaded Bakery & Catering – Pumpkin Bread
- Mama Mia’s Ristorante Italiano – Pumpkin Cheesecake
- The Milias Restaurant – Weekly Special Pumpkin Dessert
- Old City Hall Restaurant – Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin-Chorizo Pasta, Artisanal Pumpkin Pie
- Pineapple Village – Garlic Crispy Pumpkin
- Tealeaf – Classic Pumpkin Milk Tea, Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Tristan’s Cookies & Cream – Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Victoria’s Mexican Restaurant – Pumpkin Margaritas
- The Westside Grill – Pumpkin Pie
Purchasing more than one pumpkin dish from the same participating restaurant will only count as one visit to that participating restaurant.
To qualify for drawing, patrons must frequent at least 10 of the participating restaurants and purchase one of the pumpkin dishes, items, or drinks being offered.
Selection of dates for the South Lake Tahoe stay are based on availability. Holiday dates are not available.
Passports returned with no name and contact information will be automatically disqualified.