This pricing only available through March 31, 2019
Food Vendor $100* | Non-Food Vendor $75
*Food Vendors must complete a Department of Environmental Health (DEH) Temporary Food Facility Application and upload file below. Please visit DEH website http:/www.sccgov.org and type “temporary events” in search box. A separate check payable to DEH for application fees will be required. Send check to Gilroy Chamber of Commerce 7471 Monterey Street Gilroy, CA 95020.
Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’ unless otherwise arranged. If more room is required, fee will be adjusted. We do not supply booth, tables, chairs, etc. Electricity can be provided for an additional cost. Vendor must supply their own extension cord. Vendor is responsible for all fixtures: tables, chairs, tents and tent weights. Tent pegs/staking are NOT ALLOWED, and tents must be weighed down with tent weights – sandbags, water jugs, etc. It may be windy in the afternoon.
Please submit application and payment by March 31, 2019
All vendor fees are non-refundable.
- 2019 Paws in the Park date is May 18, 2019
- Event times are 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Set up can begin at 7:30 am
- Must be set up and all vehicles removed from event area by 9:00 am
- Breakdown time is 3:00 pm. No vehicle will be allowed onto the field until it is cleared of attendants