Designed…to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of a highly motivated, emerging leader within our community.
- Nominee should demonstrate professionalism, creativity, and show initiative in their company or organization.
- Nominee should show potential leadership in their business or industry.
- Nominee should provide valuable service by contributing time and energy as a volunteer within the community.
- Nominee should be involved in continued professional development through conferences, schooling, leadership roles, community partnerships, Board involvement, etc.
- Nominee must work or live in the South County community (Gilroy, San Martin or Morgan Hill).
- Nominee must be between the ages of 21-40 years old.
Posthumous nominees will not be considered for this award.
Return to the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce, 7471 Monterey St., Gilroy, CA 95020 no later than October 5, 2018. Forms may be FAXED to (408) 842-6010, for information call (408) 842-6437.
Deadline: All nominations must be received by Friday October 4, 2019.