Designed…to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of a highly motivated, emerging leader within our community.
- Nominee should demonstrate professionalism, creativity, and show initiative in their company or organization.
- Nominee should show potential leadership in their business or industry.
- Nominee should provide valuable service by contributing time and energy as a volunteer within the community.
- Nominee should be involved in continued professional development through conferences, schooling, leadership roles, community partnerships, Board involvement, etc.
- Nominee must work or live in the South County community (Gilroy, San Martin or Morgan Hill).
- Nominee must be between the ages of 21-40 years old.
Posthumous nominees will not be considered for this award.
Deadline: All nominations must be received by Friday October 9, 2020.